Breaking the Stress Cycle
In the second episode of In the Stress Lab, Cathy Harris and Renée van der Vloodt sat down to discuss workplace stress and offer some very practical things to address this growing problem:
- How do we define well-being and how does it link to resilience?
- What are the most common symptoms of stress?
- What are the most immediate things we can do to help reduce stress? Top tips.
- How would we work with anger issues?
- How would we help someone move beyond their panic attacks?
Listen to Episode 2 of our podcast below! (Haven't listened to Episode 1 yet? Click here ⇢)
Produced by ExecutiveResilienceCoaching.com