Examining Stress in the Workplace
In the first episode of In the Stress Lab, Cathy Harris and I sat down to examine workplace stress and explore the following questions:
- Why are stress-related illnesses on the rise?
- Where does the responsibility lie?
- What are the main culprits contributing to stress, and what do employees put their stress down to?
- How can the design and culture of an organisation often be contrary to what we need as human beings?
- What are the first, simple and practical steps we can all take to help address stress in the workplace?
Listen to Episode 1 of our podcast below!
Produced by ExecutiveResilienceCoaching.com